ESL teachers needed
2022-2023 academic year.
Sepetemtember 12th 2022 until June 22nd 2023.
ESL Teacher Job Description
Send C.V to email@example.com to set up an interview.
For the 2022-2023 school year we have several positions available.
We are looking for a Cambridge exam prep expert to prep teens ages 12 -18 for FCE and CAE exams ( 6-8 hours per week – in the afternoons).
We are looking to employ a qualified ESL to provide English language lessons to children ages 3 to 18. The succesful candidate will be responsible for planning lessons and activities, adopting a creative approach, and encouraging and motivating students to learn ( 12-15 hours a week in the afternoons).
To be a successful at our school, you should be able to create an environment that is conducive to learning, encouraging students to interact with each other to improve their English-speaking skills.
You should be able to work with multi-level groups engaging all the kids with speaking based lessons.
ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
- Conducting activities and lessons based on ESL teaching methodologies.
- Encouraging and engaging students to speak in English.
- Motivating students and using humor to induce a pleasant learning environment.
- Maximizing students’ talk time through oral based games abd activities.
- Displaying excellent classroom management.
- Keeping accurate records of student performance.
- Take daily attendance using the school´s intranet platform.
- Communicating with the Coordinator or School Directionl, as needed.
- Maintaining standardized guidelines.
- Teachers are expected to arrive on time and in the classroom ready to start when the kids arrive.
- You are expected to attend staff meetings once per month – usually on Mondays at 16.00H.
ESL Teacher Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- TEFL Certification.
- NATIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SPEAKER.
- Neutral English accent.
- Proficient in using google drive to share material with staff and other teachers.
- Ability to teach children ages 3 to 18 and to work with multi level groups.
- Display patience and the ability to adapt quickly and creatively.
- Be self-sufficient.
- Be up to date in the use of technology in the classroom (video, audio, etc.).